From: john thunder [mailto:broxboy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 11:50 AM
To: CatfishDaniels@xxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Ft Valley

Catfish,
You do realize that you are living in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA don't
you? Try reading the Bill of Rights you moron! You don't like what I
say? Fine. You totally disagree? Fine. You don't think I have the right
to say it? Screw you! I'm not forcing my opinions on anyone and from the
number of OTHER people who have weighed in on this subject I'd say I may
have hit on a nerve that needs looking at. Move to Iran!