[RC] IntNewsGroup:AERC I Zone Rep Nominations - Lori & Rick Stewart

Nominations to serve as a Zone Rep on the AERC International committee close this Friday, October 31st.

Zone Reps whose two year term is up this year and plan to serve again, please send an email or fax to Kathleen at the AERC Office. Let her know you wish to nominate for another two year term.

We like to see multiple nominations from each zone.  Members should decide who will represent them and who will see to it the work gets done. So don't hesitate to nominate just because someone else in your zone is thinking about it too.

Thank you!

Lori Stewart
AERC International Secretary