[RC] Place to take pets/larger animals in So. CA fire INfo - DarkHorseGoddess

This woman has offered to help Pet/Horse owners in need, please contact Sherri directly. Thanks, Raven

>>Hi all. Just to pass on some information for folks having to evacuate with pets and horses, I have plenty of room available here in Yucca Valley to house animals. I have a cleared lot that folks can park their trailers and I have stalls and a turn out available, if someone is needing help moving, I have dog crates, and horse trailers (2 horse) ready to roll if needed.
Call me at
760-365-4149
760-365-8573
760-401-1129
There will be someone at these numbers. For maps and directions my complete
address is,
4935 Lomita Lane
Yucca Valley, Ca 92284
Sherri