[RC] ?.. weather proofing blankets - csimmons88

I'm from So Calif. new to the Pacific Northwest & my 31 year old spends the winter in her blanket.  It is sorely in need of re-waterproofing.  It's cordura and has been great but noticed it was damp in spots towards the end of last springs inclement weather.  (great blanket/4th winter).