RE: [RC] Steph - Steph Teeter

>>My favorite expressions are becoming:

1 - Beats Me.
2 - I don't care.
3 - ask steph.
I LOVE number 1 and number 2 (using them extensively around here in western Nebraska.)
I think I will start using number 3 around here and see what happens.  (You...sorry.....Steph....does accept collect long distance calls right?)
---Frank

Absolutely! Sounds like a 'Dear Abbey' column for endurance is in order :)

Finally emerging from the 5-day ride. Wow! What a lot of work, what a lot of fun~ great riders, incredible volunteers, it was quite the week...

Steph