[RC] Ft. Valley-Day 2 - goearth

Hello again,  It was a good day for the Knights.  Lynne Gilbert on GM Chagall won by about 5 minutes over Julie Bullock and it was another beautiful day in the Valley.  I'm sure that those from outside the Valley wish there would be some kind of birth control on those rocks but I assure you they have been around for a long time and have had no progeny.  Jeannie won BC probably because of her self described 'svelte' form over Danielle and their time was the same and the horses looked close.  Garnet 'Won' the LD by 40 minutes or so just by ambling.  There were 11 or so  starters in the 50 today, one of which was in the 2 100 and he was Bob Walsh who was still out on the trail when I left and the only 2 day to start this morning.  Its been a very long weekend, but thats why its called Endurance.   good night, tom sites