Re: [RC] My Ft Valley ride - We were ADR... - Julie Herrera

Laura,
Thank you for sharing this story.  I think this is exactly the type of story that newbies, and not-so-newbies, need to read.  You explained what  things were not right with your horse and how each one added up to the big picture.  What a great reminder for all of us to pay attention to the little stuff!

Julie Herrera
PS