[RC] education-what to do? - firedancefarms

I sure wanted to stay out of this, but what Truman said about what we knew before we started is exactly right.  I see people now riding up front on 50s and don't even know how to take their horse's pulse!
We also lament that the very ones we want to educate do not come to the convention.
So, that leaves RIDE MEETINGS!!  Educate at the ride meetings!  I not only have my ride meeting on the computer to just print off (and yes it is wonderful to give the copies to late arrivals) but I tailor my meeting to who's there.  Yep, guys, a little RM secret...if we have people there who don't know what they are doing, we emphasize things at the meeting, and if you're lucky, you can have a vet like Dane Frasier put the fear of God in them!
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms