Re: [RC] [RC] automatic sanctions - Merryben

In a message dated 10/25/2003 9:58:57 PM Central Daylight Time, elite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You just don't spend the kind of time that you have to spend with
an animal to condition for this sport without caring very much for him.

I agree with a lot of what you say about helping the rider, etc., but if you believe the above statement, I have beachfront property in Oklahoma to sell you.....mb