[RC] LD Rider - TJay1980

Hello,

 This past weekend I participated in my FIRST  LD ride.  This was at the Quicksilver Ride.  I was just amazed at all the help and friendly people that were there to help.  I was treated no different from any of the 50 milers.  Jill Kilty-Newburn, Maryben and the rest of the crew were just fantastic people.  Unfortunately I was the one that got very sick on the last of the trail and got to "ride" back to camp in a jeep. But not even that dampened my weekend.  It was one of the best experiences of my life and look forward to the next ride.  I would also like to thank my wonderful riding partners, Kathy and DeDe for also being patience with me.  And when I'm not riding I will be bundled up in my beautiful Trilby Pederson blanket. (which I treasure)

Tamra

Team Slow Poke
Kathy, DeDe & Tamra