Re: [RC] Ariat Terrains - DarkHorseGoddess

They are comfy...but IMHO...they are ugly.  I have a wide foot, and I had to get a size bigger to fit my wide fat feet. Now, I think the bottom does get a lot of stuff stuck in the soles, and manure loves to hide in the grooves, and now they smell of horse poop. LOL My half chaps work with these boots, so I haven't had any problems there, and I am able to ride in both irons and EZ stirrups. Raven