From: amy <amym600@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   HELP! Seller HELP!!
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

HI All, I have a very serious problem I need help
with.  I sold a horse that I had for 4 months.  The
people came and got him and paid cash, very little
cash, he was very cheap.  They took him home.  I knew
how he was with me and told them I did not know any
history on him since he was an auction horse.  Except
when I got him he needed dental work and more food.
Now they have contacted me about returning him saying
he broke through a fence and went after their pony.
They say they talked to some "people" the nameless
"they" who told them I sold terrible horses and lied
about how awful all my horses were.  I have only sold
one horse, this one.  My last horse sold to a trainer,
not a person.  I never lied about anything but whoever
is telling these buyers stories is lying.  What do I
do?  Do I take the horse back and just let whoever
"they" are spread lies?  Do I pay a laywer to help me?
 Do I have a laywer contact them?  I am just a low
horse owner on the totem pole, I have no idea what to
do.  I have no idea who would lie about me or what
"they" are saying.  I could sue for defamation I think
at this point.  Anyone have any advice?  I don't even
have a stall anymore.  My boarding place rented it
back out.
Thanks,
Amy

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com