Re: [RC] Jenny's story the end - Maggie Mieske

Howard,
I forwarded your post to her....she's not as addicted to RC as I am and it might be awhile before she sees it.  She is riding high right now (sleeps in her polar fleece completion jacket) and I can see so much in store for her in this sport that it makes ME want to cry....just for the joy I know she will experience and for the heartache that I know will make her appreciate the joy.  There have been times I wanted to kick her butt more than once but right now I just want to hug her a bunch!  :)  She is a special kid (even if she is 18, she is still a KID and always will be to me!).  :)  Thanks, Howard!
Miles of smiles,
Maggie
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable."  Christopher Reeve