[RC] Seller Help! - amy

Hello All,
Thanks to those who responded.  After spending the
night thinking on this I just realized that I over
reacted to this situation.  I did not misrepresent the
horse at all so I am in no trouble.  He was in 4
different herds and he was always timid and getting
picked on.  I did nothing wrong.  Both barn owners
will sign a statement stating he was fine in the herd
at each place.  And it is correct they have provided
no proof that anything actually happened-the pony is
not at a vet, my horse apparently has no injuries
after going through a fence.  I had him as my personal
riding, training and fun horse for 4 months, I did not
buy him from the auction but from someone who got him
from an auction before me, she does this
professionally and picks up nicer horses, not crazy
ones or anything.  I guess once I thought about and
realized this is the only horse I have sold I am not
too worried about my reputation.  The people that know
me know that I am honest and will vouch for me that my
horse was a very nice horse and had no problems.  I
just got a little upset and hurt without thinking it
through and realizing I did nothing wrong.  Thanks, amy

http://shopping.yahoo.com