Re: [RC] It's not the distance... - Sisu West Ranch

"Probably not, but a ban on "riding too fast" for Rookie Horses and Riders would certainly have to do with safety."

Of course, I was just pointing out a very poor analagy.  Those following my posts know that I have consistantly advocated 25 mile CTR"s (gasp!) as the ideal way to start riders and horses.

Ed

ps. That doesn't mean I want this to be an enforced rule.
Ed and Wendy Hauser
Sisu West
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875