[RC] Guest GastroGuard and Neighlox - saioak

I went though an ulcer treatment last year after all the antiinflamatories treating WN. .........

Carafate/sucralfate treats ulcers by binding to the ulcer itself acting as a "Bandaid" until the Ulcer  has healed.

At the track I had a mare who would get inflamed intestines. Initially I gave her  Carafate. Eventually I switched over to Milk of Magnesia giving it whenever she looked "ouchy" . I gave her 4 - 35 CC Syringes  of  Milk of Magnesia once a day for two / three days. It can be purchased by the gallon at many tack stores catering to Racehorses.

Bev Scott  Ocala, FL