[RC] Fw: sculpture - Mark and Erica DeVoti

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 12:48 PM
Subject: sculpture

Joe,
Regarding the sculpture you may want to consider contacting Veryl Goodnight--she lives in Santa Fe and has competed in endurance rides (LD, I think) on her beautiful gaited horse.  I don't know her personally, though I know of her work (incredible! Has done a massive sculpture for the town of Durango of a mother and foal unlike anything I have ever seen).  Taking into consideration her unbelievable talent and interest in riding she may be willing to help out.  Just a thought. I could probably get a hold of her contact info if you would like to explore further. Thanks, Erica DeVoti  P.S. Tried to email you privately with email garnered from your website but it was "returned to sender".