Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 6:49 AM
Subject: URGENT: Anyone live in Central or Eastern PA, near I-84?

Hi,

I'm going to a clinic at Crooked Creek Horse Park in Kittanning, PA (southwestern part of the state) this coming weekend, and need a layover stop for Sunday night 10/19 on my way home to Maine.  I'll be leaving the clinic around 6pm on Sunday and I figure I should be able to make it to central or eastern PA (on I-84) before I get too tired to drive.  Anyone have a spare stall or round pen for my gelding?  (Or, I have a Hi-Tie on my trailer, so if I have to I can make do with a parking spot for my trailer that has about 20 feet of clearance on one side.)  My co-pilot and I can fend for ourselves if necessary (sleep in my truck) but if there's a heated spot for us to sleep that would be even better.  ;)

Thanks, sorry for the short notice.  :)

-Sharon Kenney & Zephyr's Elegant Gift (You've got to be kidding Mom, we're going WHERE??)