[RC] NC trivia - EquesB

Alyx Luck is riding a horse named Mommesin by FA Staccato.  Jon Niehause is riding HP Tanttari by FA Staccato.  I'm pretty sure the riders are unaware that they are riding half-get.

In addition,  FA Staccato has a mare on the track doing very well right now. This is really fun stuff, as my sister in law and mother in law ride Staccato babies as well!

Thanks John for the by-the-vet-check coverage.

Jackie Baker
Florida