[RC] THE NC ROCKS! - SamahaArabians

Hi all,
My fingers are freezing.  Kudos to Cindy, Ruth and Carol....they are wonderful.  All of the people are wonderful here. I am looking forward to being vetted under all of these wonderful and talented people who care about our horses.  There is some tough competition here.  Some people didn't show but it'll still be tough.  We pre rode the trail today...BEAUTIFUL!!!  It's windy and chilly tonight though.  Will blanket the horses!!
Max and Malik vetted in with all As and have been eating and drinking like piglets.  :)  This is an experience...country like we have never seen!  The big rocks make Malik snort and blow but he can't wait to see what is on the other side of those hills!  :)  He's like that bear that went over the mountain to see what he could see!  :)
OK, ride meeting over, fingers freezing (I'm outside doing this!) so must go and get some sleep and brief the crew and settle the horses in for the  night.   Oh, and get some sleep.  Yeah, right.
THANK YOU to everyone who  made the NC possible.  Oh, and we received the prize for travelling the farthest...a basket of shampoos and Cowboy Magic stuff.  :)  We'll  need it after riding in all this dust!!
Good night, all....tomorrow!
Miles of smiles,
Maggie