[RC] synthetic Torsion for sale - Laura Hayes

Hi- I tried to reply to the person who asked about a saddle like this, but couldn't reach them privately. (sorry steph)

I have a synthetic Torsion for sale.  It has about 200 miles on it.  It shows a little discoloration at some spots where the leathers have been, but is otherwise in good shape.  It is two tone brown like the one in the website.  I would take $450 plus shipping for it.

Laura Hayes