[RC] Fair Hill 50 - gwcarman

Anyone doing it?  My horse did his first 50 miler at Doncaster.  We did a slow easy pace, leaving after the pack with our riding partner.   My riding buddy will not be riding at FH and I'm looking for someone else to ride with.  Hoping to find someone wanting to go easy.  I don't want to get caught up in the pack and pulled along.  thanks

  - debbie

PS:  Fair Hill is lovely.  I live 10 minutes from it and ride/condition there all the time.