Re: [RC] mulberries - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani

I guess that mulberries would be in season later there than here. I wouldn't worry at all. Our mulberry season is in April and during that time just about every living creature stuffs itself on them. Our horses love them and will hoover under the trees if there is anything to be hoovered, or otherwise can be persuaded to stand under mulberry trees for hours while we turn purple in exchange for a fair bit of the fruit.

Haven't seen anything on the harmful effects of mulberries for anyone. I give my parrots mulberry branches to chew as it contains stuff that is good for them.

Maryanne
Cairo