[RC] 10 year horses: Lynn & Chagall - SteelSideDown

Lynn is too modest to tell, but I'll stick my nose in for her.

Chagall has met several other challenges beyond being a tough trail horse, with oodles of miles.  Chagall lost vision in his right eye due to a bout with EPM.  If you think that makes the team a pushover on the trail, think again.  Chagall is consistently a top ten horse, and won the Old Dominion 100 last year.  Kudos to Lynn for sticking with her partner thru the tough times.

Jen
(with one eyed wonder, now sadly retired Ramar)