Re: [RC] [RC] NB Shoes price - firedancefarms

As one who is lucky enough to be married to my farrier, I will offer this about different prices.  It probably does not depend on the income of the person, but the HORSE!  Some horses are MUCH easier to shoe than others!
We have gone back to clips in front...x-tra wide EZ or we use the EQUIFLEX if we are doing a multiday, 100, very rocky ride, or that horse keeps losing regular shoes.
The cheapest we can get the xtra-wide EZ clips are $5.00 a pair at a shop in Tulsa.  Jeffer's is a bit cheaper, but you have to pay $$$ in shipping.
PS. Bruce says you could not PAY him $100 a horse to shoe professionally.
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms