[RC] 10 year career horse - Laura Hayes

I guess it doesn't count, because the ten years was 1985-1995, but my old Azzor Kishi (Oz) went over 3500 miles over 10 years.  He did at least 8 100s (ROC wasn't sanctioned then), one 5 day multi, and two- two day 150s, and was rarely pulled (the records don't reflect pulls for that time frame).  I sold him to LG Neal but continued to ride him some for LG. He was very toed out naturally, never interfered, and I was the only person to ever shoe him.  A good old horse.

Laura Hayes AERC#2741