Re: [RC] horses with higher pulses-stephanie caldwell - Stephanie E Caldwell

>>what do you mean when you say you will never know about competition, in reference to your horse's recovery time?

My mustang, Star, will not ever compete as it stands now. She's got too many lameness issues to push her for competition.

 >>you dont plan to ride sometime?

I honestly don't know. For the next year or so I'm going to go crew for my friend and riding buddy and see if it's something I want to invest my time and money into a competitive horse, 'cause if I'm giong to be out there I want to be at the top. So, that gives me some time to see how things work and learn hands on about endurance before I go try to be competitive.

Steph