[RC] Owhyee Canyonlands Oct Ride - Paddi

We are proud to sponsor Stephs Owyhee Canyon land ride in Oct.
Hope lots of folks can make it to this ride. We have some great one of a kind prizes and fun stuff planned.
Anyone wanting to preorder tack or goods please contact us at www.Canadian Tack.com or info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
We will be setting up a booth at the ride site.
Gotta make gas money to get home...
or we will be living at Stephs for the winter

Hope to see you all there
Paddi Sprecher

Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Canada
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Yacht Braid Horse equipment

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!