Re: Re: [RC] Nature Conservancy and horse trails - FASTGraphic - A. Perez

TNC has also come under fire for selling lands donated to them
which the doner assumed would be preserved.  I am by no means
defending these things (I no longer contribute to them), just
pointing out that tarring all environmentalist groups as extreme
left-wing wackos, as Scott did, is naive.  But some people will
always dismiss anyone who does not support their views as lesser
humans.

---- On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Truman Prevatt