Re: [RC] Site for locating agricultural extension agencies - C. Eyler

Hope you had more luck than I did finding out about Se levels from the local ag extension service.  That was the first place I called when I was trying to determine whether or not I need to supplement.  They had no info at all.  Contacted the State Ag department, USDA, everybody I could think of.  Finally was referred to a soil chemist at the Univ. of Maryland, who looked up the info for me in some USGS records.

(The soil chemist told me that no one in Maryland tests for Se because they don't think there's any economic imperative to do so.)

Cindy