[RC] [Guest] Sports Saddle - Ridecamp Guest

Karla Watson
> alankay@xxxxxxxxx]
>
> I am looking into getting a Sports Saddle (treeless saddle).  Does

LOVE, LOVE mine!! Won't ride in anything else now. Whenever I ride in a treed saddle now, it feels like I'm riding on a hard piece of wood! My horse LOVES it. He had some back issues and now they are gone. He also moves better than he has ever moved and I get that really great extended/big trot out of him.

Karla