[RC] Fire Mt. Fun - Wintersdwbob1

Well Bob got his 2000+ mile in LD at the Fire Mt. Ride this weekend.  Couldn't have done it at a better ride or with finer folks.  Thanks to the Benson.s and all the other supporters of BOB I feel great.  It was a great weekend with lots of good FREE food  great marked  guarded trails  lots of fun volunteers.  GeeeeZZZ!!! maybe I am finally enjoying myself.  Thanks again guys it was awesome.  Donna and BOB