[RC] Calling all LD'ers - Wintersdwbob1

Since I am on the LD committee, and will be attneding the Convention and all the pertinant meetings.  I would like to gather any and all comments, complaints requests and such to be presented for the new ride year.  SOOOOO!!! if you have any thing you would like brought up let me know and I will do my best to represent your ideas and comments.  I will be going to many meetings.  BOD  Awards  Rules and of course the LD one.  Thanks for any input.  donna and BOB