Re: [RC] Decline of entries in 100 milers - SandyDSA

Well, now that you opened up THAT issue - I am a part time (paid) full time (actual) Director of Music/Drama at our church. Seems though I started out as a Music director, now I have Drama, Sound Tech and special event planning on my plate. It is a terrifically rewarding job, but it does limit my weekends dramatically. Christmas and Easter seasons of course limit even conditioning time for me as well. Aside from that, of course our income does not exactly impress anyone, so that is a consideration. I just consider any time out there a blessing.