Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Pleasure? Endurance?

In a message dated 1/20/03 11:44:58 AM Mountain Standard Time, superpat@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Every thing, without exception, that you do while interacting with your horse is training him to be a better or less respectful partner. The more you can interact with your horse with this attitude the more pleasurable every ride will be. And you know what? I bet you train your horses every day but just may not name it as that

   Truer words have never been spoken...Good on ya'
    ---Frank