Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Pleasure? Endurance?

Right on!

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 5:53 PM
Subject: [RC] Pleasure? Endurance?

Every time you get on your horse it should be a pleasure.

Each time you move even one step, it is training for the horse and/or yourself.

Any ride out of the yard is conditioning of some kind.

All distances are a pleasure, training, and conditioning,  and endurance is in the "eye" of the participant.

Sometimes the fun just lasts a lot longer.

 If it's not fun, maybe you're not doing it right, what ever the distance,  just keep riding till it gets fun.