[RC] Endurance Riding with Cindy - DVeritas

In a message dated 1/20/03 7:17:46 AM Mountain Standard Time, ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

And, as usual, my friend, Frank

   I just want to say, in this forum, that riding 100's with Cindy Collins is something I've done (and hope to continue to do) with great joy and oodles of admiration for the compassion she has shown for other riders, her horse and the effort it takes to put on a ride and see all the participants safely through.
   Her work with the special children who need her help to find the wherewithal to get through the days of their lives in Cody, Wyoming reflects her love and true understanding of people for whom each and every day a challenge.
   Coupled with her love of horses, she is another for whom "grace" is more than some nebulous state to aspire to....she totes it around, revealing its presence in how she treats people, horses and the deep abiding respect she has For The Trail.
    Her smile is a giveaway.
    (Sorry, Cindy...I felt this needed saying.)
    Back under my rock...
        Frank