[RC] torsion saddle - Nancy Zehetner

I have a torsion 15" suede with english leathers.  I did not reply before because I have not done a 50 mile ride in this saddle as requested in query by poster.  I do ride up to 20 miles and yes it is a wide twist.  I ditched leathers and had the Wintec webbers sewn on to take away the bulk under my upper thigh.  Now I have removed the seat panel to get better contact and to find a better seat position. Seat is deeper now and leg spread is slightly less.  I still can't get my toes horizontal to horse due to width. The 15" is too big for me (5"7 and 118) so I am next going to take it to a saddle maker and get the cantle lifted forward.  My mare is small, 14.1short backed and round and I have a problem keeping saddle from sliding back.  I am going to see what a saddlemaker can fix with girth configuration.  I will say I am never sore after a ride.  I purchased the pad that Tosion sells...cant remember the name, but switched to an oversized woolback.  I had perfect loin rubs from the other. When my mare is ready for a 50, I will give you my impressions then...if I am still riding with this saddle.
An old question.  What are pros and cons of lt wt slide in popup camper combined with 2H bumper pull to 2H 4 ft dressing room gooseneck.  I have a 97 5.4 L F150 4x4 with 162,000 miles @ 16 miles in town, 18 on hwy at 75 and 11.5 pulling.  Thanks for any input.                                                                                 Nancy

Do you Yahoo!?