[RC] Blood studies - Wendy Mancini

    Truman reported some very interesting blood study results.  I know there have been other studies.  Sarah Ralston of Rutgers did one at Old Dominion in 2001 and another study, later, with controlled electrolyting.  Can anybody tell me where these studies are being published, if at all.  I know how to do nursing and medical lit searches but haven't a clue where to start for horse studies.
    A meta-analysis would be useful.  There you go Susan G. a good study or is this your kind of thing Truman?