Re: [RC] dumb question - Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians

Hi Kathie,
We in the CT region think that is a very ODD question!  We always get our ride cards back at the awards ceremony, unless it is a pull.  I have every one of Stormy's 2K+ miles of cards...I think I counted 44 when I put her book together.
Do ya'll not get your BC sheets either?  We call off the points of all those who stand for BC out in the awards.  It is a good thing, because sometimes there are addition mistakes and we have to change the winner!  The riders always stand around and look at each others sheets.

For pull cards, I either mail them out if you ask for them, or keep them a year.

I've been to some multiday rides in NM, WY, and NV and we got our cards back there as well.

Where are you that you do not get your cards back?
Louise
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians