Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] RO

Re: last sentence....that's what RO is designed for.  Rider is ill, exhausted, injured or just plain doesn't want to continue.  I don't think it's necessary for the rider to have to explain why he/she chose an RO.  And if he/she chooses to explain, everyone else should be gracious and understanding about it.  Why do we all have to point fingers????

Barbara