[RC] Mighty Morgan Hawk - David & Maggie

Mary,
Way to go! I saw you as you were getting ready to vet in and as you finished. What an awesome horse! Congrats on your finish!

I rode a Morgan when I first started distance riding. He's 21 now and semi-retired. He got his bronze AMHA medallion in both endurance and competitive. One year he was 3rd AMHA endurance horse. I will always be very proud of him for that. We put in a lot of miles to do it. And the northeast weather is NOT very Morgan friendly! He now has not quite 3k endurance, LD, and CTR miles. His name is Sank's Echo Hawk, or Bubba for short.

What are your guy's bloodlines? Just curious. Bubba is a lot of Flyhawk.

Hopefully, we'll see you back in Ohio in the spring!

Maggie in Ohio and Ol' Bubba
PS Sorry about posting to the list, but off-list replies bounced back. Probably typed something wrong.