[RC] Roger Rittenhouse - Maggie Mieske

Hi Roger,
Can't seem to find your e-mail address!!  Don't you carry Perform N Win?  Seems the guy I got it from before doesn't have any and I'm concerned about getting it before I leave for Nationals so thought I'd check with you.  I do like PNW!  So does Malik....if I try to slip something else to him, he refuses to eat or drink afterward!  I have learned my lesson!  :)  Anyway, please contact me privately.  THANKS!
Miles of smiles,
Maggie