Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0683 - Truman Prevatt

UF football is pretty boring after Spurrier left - not to mention not able to pass it's way out of a wet paper bag. But deep down inside I'm a Purdue (spent my time there)  fan first and a anyone that plays Notre Dame second. UF used to be fun to watch, Spurrier throwing his visor around, chewing out is QB after the threw a TD pass, etc. But it seems those days are long gone.

And it seems that old Howard spent to much time drinking the water up at the BSF to think UF could be UT this year.

Truman