Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0683

In a message dated 9/20/2003 4:41:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Howard (Gators will romp over Tennessee today, wait and see)

OK Howard , drop and give me 50 while singing "Rocky Top"  Getting Truman to join you in a duet would be good..  If anyone has a phone number or email addy for Dr. Jim Bryant, please send it to me as we bet on this at PAC and he LOST....

Susan K (Like taking candy from babies)