[RC] Fall Colics - DVeritas

Having in lived in Colorado and presently living in western Nebraska, I have seen, when the weather turns cooler (or abruptly colder) a higher incidence of colic-like symptoms displayed in horses.
    There are those who believe it is related to a parasite migration, triggered by the sudden colder nights.
    Even in horses on a regular, well-managed deworming schedule, I believe this just might be true.
   ---Frank