RE: [RC] Isabel - Rae Callaway

-----Original Message-----
 Why is it Mother Nature? and Hurricanes, which are the biggest force in nature, named after women?

  We were just talking about that yesterday.  Our impression was that we (Gulf Coast Region) usually got the bad girls (Carla, Alicia) while the East Coast always got the boys (Hugo, Andrew, Floyd).  My memory may be a bit faulty, but this is the first time I can remember a bad girl hurricane hitting the East coast.

Rae
Tall C Arabians - Central Region