[RC] Motorhome/Horsetrailer Possible? - Ultimatewealth1

Thanks for your responses so far.
We test drove a couple of longer motor homes trying to pull our horse trailer, 30 and 31 ft. The issue we found was the cantilever effect. The distance after the rear wheels of the motor home was causing the trailer to  cantilever. In any sort of a dip situation when the motor home was going down it was forcing the horse trailer to go up too severely, lifting the horse trailer tires off the ground, and viseversa when going up through a dip. We could not think of away around that. Today we are going to test it with a 24 ft motor home instead. As far as a not being sure of what our horse trailer is doing we are going to put a rear monitor on the motor home if we decide on buying it which will take care of that problem.
Susie