RE: [RC] Tights etc - Lynn Welborn

I live in Idaho where winter is nearly 6 months with varying degrees of cold (snow, rain etc). NO hurricaines ! PTL !
I wear the polar fleece tights and if necessary I wear Ski pants (that I've remodeled abit for riding) over them. If it is just cold and wet I wear ski pants over my fleece tights that are the baggy sweat kind that are water proof. As another ridecamper said, the best buy I ever made was the fleece helmet cover...............AND fleece riding mittens. I also splurged and got Ariat winter boots that are heaven ! I have never been cold since ! So I may look funny but I'm warm ! :)
Lynn