[RC] Hurricane/Biltmore - Ed Roley

My wife and I rent out a vacation cabin by our house here in the Smoky Mountains about 30 minutes west of the Biltmore. We just received an email from the county Chamber of Commerce wondering who has vacancies for this weekend due to the hurricane possibly driving a lot of "low landers" up this way. I do not expect the hurricane to effect us(Biltmore ride) at all and think that coming to the ride would be the perfect storm "get away". A few years ago hurricane Floyd hit NC(probably more directly than Isabelle is going to) and we had literally no effects from it here although it tore up Charlotte and Raleigh. Actually, I have my 2 horses on 6 acres of pasture and if someone needs to bring their horses here during the storm let me know. There is also a friend of mine who has a barn who rents it out as a horse motel just a few miles away. As a matter of fact, Howard is staying there now. He came back through here from the Big South Fork ride. He had found my friends barn on the internet and did not know I lived so near. Had him over last night. He wants to come up here sometime later with his wife and keep his horses at the "horse motel" and stay in our cabin.
Ed Roley